SEND – Agencies & Partnerships
St Joseph’s RCVA Primary School works closely with the following professionals in order to provide the highest level of support for pupils with SEND.
- Local Authority Special Educational Needs Inclusion Team
- Durham Educational Psychology Service
- Durham One Point Hub
- Health Agencies, particularly School Nurse Service.
- Central Durham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Durham Autistic Spectrum Team
- Behaviour Support Services / Crisis Response.
- Durham Movement Difficulties Service
- Tree Tops Occupational Therapy Service for Children
- The Service for the Hearing Impaired
- The Service for the Visually Impaired
- Educational Social Workers
- School Parent Support Advisor
- Looked After Children Team
- Learning Difficulties and Disability Support Service
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Practitioners
If you have any questions about our SEND Local Offer please contact the school and we will try our best to help you.
Return to SEND Local Offer main page.